2 Pack Fireclean.
- Convenient two pack of FireClean Anti-Fouling Conditioning Oil
- Originally developed for suppressed AR-15s
- Conditions metal to prevent buildup of carbon fouling
- Simple, easy application process
- Carbon fouling just wipes off
- Cleans deeply and safely into gun metals
- Reduces friction with persistent and incredible lubricity
- Dramatically reduces cleaning time and effort
- Odorless and non-toxic
- NTOA Recommended
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:350
Long Term Protectant Otis.
When storing your firearms for an extended period of time, protect them from the harsh effects of moisture and humidity with Otis Long Term Protectant. This bio-based formula uses water displacement and leaves a thin waxy film to protect against corrosion for long-lasting protection. Protects firearms up to 12 months if used indoors.
- Protects firearms from oxidation, rust and corrosion
- Ideal for use for end-of-season storage
- Displaces water and leaves a thin waxy film
- Protects firearms indoors 12 months
Firearm Lubricant Otis.
Friction can take its toll on guns of any age. Otis Firearm Lubricant protects you from this threat with a high performance, bio-based formula that migrates into the tight spaces of your action or barrel. With anti-wear and corrosion protection additives, this formula is designed to stand up to extreme use.
- Protects actions, barrels and other surfaces that are subject to friction
- Defends internal and external metal parts from wear and corrosion/li>
- Provides excellent lubrication in all environments
- Migrates into tight spaces
Rig 2™ Oil Lubricant Aerosol Birchwood Casey.
Lubricates & Protects Against Corrosion & Rust
Specially formulated petroleum distillates combined with an advanced rust preventative offer all the lubrication benefits of a premium gun oil, plus the total rust protection of original RIG Universal Gun Grease. Convenient, easy-to-apply aerosol mist binds to the mteal in a long-lasting film that seals out moisture and helps moving parts keep moving. Won’t harm painted surfaces, plastic, rubber, or plated surfaces found on modern firearms.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:349
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:145
SPEC: 10 fl. oz. (314ml) aerosol can.
Leather Oil & Dressing Montana Pitch Blend.
Water-Repellent, Natural Conditioning Preservative For Leather
All-natural leather treatments condition and protect holsters, slings, rifle cases, scabbards, boots, and more. Specifically formulated for use on all types of heavy-service leather goods to replenish the leather’s natural oils. Restores suppleness to old leather and doesn’t leave behind residue in carved or tooled leather. Doesn’t contain petroleum or silicone. Leather Oil is generally all the preservative needed for those living in drier climates. Leather Dressing adds a blend of natural beeswax to create a soft wax/paste that provides even more water repellency for extreme conditions and climates.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:353
SPECS: Leather Oil contains pine pitch, pure mink oil. 8 oz (226.8g) bottle. Leather Dressing contains pine pitch, pure mink oil, beeswax. 4 oz. (113.5g) jar.
Dry Lube Otis.
Originally developed for the United States military, Otis Dry Lube is our most advanced formula yet. Designed for desert use, it lets you quickly and effectively lubricate your firearm in the most unforgiving environments. Dries to the touch in less than 20 seconds.
- One drop penetrates to immediately cover over an inch of surface area
- Dries to the touch in less than 20 seconds
- Seals out moisture with a thin film of lubricant
- Penetrates into tight fitting areas for easy disassembly of parts
Break-Free Gun Collector&039;s Preservation Kit Break Free.
Convenient kit with simple two-step application process helps you prepare and protect guns for long-term storage. CLP’s powerful military grade cleaning agents strip away dirt, fouling, moisture, and dried oil. Then Collector Liquid’s 100% synthetic oil formula with multiple corrosion inhibitors protects against rust for up to five years. Mild steel treated with Collector has been lab tested to withstand 1,200 hours of exposure to 100% humidity at 93° Fahrenheit without developing corrosion. Won’t break down under heat or get gummy with age; no need to remove Collector from moving parts before firing. Safe for use on all metals; won’t harm most wood finishes.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:343