"red Rock" Bottle Carrier-Blue Stansport.
Single water bottle carrier angled for better ergonomic accessibility. Zippered accessory pocket & bungee cord. "Air-mesh" back provides ventilation. Elastic strap secures bottle. 20 oz. bike bottle included.
Lifesaver Jerrycan 10,000 Uf The Ready Project, Llc.
The LIFESAVER Jerrycan is perfect when needing a larger water supply when out on leisure or travel activities. Able to hold 18.5L at a time of water, and produce up to 10,000 Liters of clean, sterile water, the LIFESAVER jerrycan is your perfect travelling companion. Easy to lift and store in the boot of a car, caravan or to add a shower attachment to and use for washing and cleaning. The use of correct hand washing procedures could prevent up to 50% of waterborne gastrointestinal illnesses.
This Pack Includes:
- (1) LIFESAVER 10,000 Ultra Filtration Jerrycan (light blue)
- (1) 5ml pot of LIFESAVER silicone grease (WRAS approved)
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) Quick User Guide
Rhino-Pak Heavy Duty Water Container Reliance.
The Rhino-Pak is 5.5 gallon (20 Liter) rugged jerry can water container. It is made of extremely thick plastic, and has a premium spigot and vent cap. It features a side panel design that locks it in place when paired with another Rhino-Pak; locks together upright on on it's side.
Strap it down on your ATV rack and go exploring; tie it down on your raft and take on the white water; or simply slide it in your car and go on an adventure.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:556
SPECS: Length: 14.75. Width: 6.25. Height: 19.00. Weight: 2.87 lbs.
Kickbak Hydrate Or Die Tumbler Camelbak.
Fill, kick back, enjoy, repeat. From morning coffee to campfire toasts, this multitasking tumbler makes lukewarm drinks a thing of the past. Designed with CamelBak's classic Hydrate or Die logo. With its double-walled, vacuum insulated construction, it keeps drinks frosty for 8 hours. The splash-proof lid features two openings: a small one for sipping and a wide one for chugging. The lid also snaps into place to stay out of your face while you drink.
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for 8 hours
- Splash-proof, dual flip lid is designed for both hot and cold drinks
- Made with 18/8 stainless steel and naturally 100% free of BPA and BPS
- Ergonomic grip fits easily in your hand, with a base that fits in most cup holders
Chute Hydrate Or Die Stainless Steel Bottle Camelbak.
If you want to make sure you’ve got a cold drink ready at the end of your hike, this is your bottle. The vacuum-insulated steel Chute® keeps things frosty for up to 24 hours—even longer if you add ice. The bottle is designed for chugging, with a high-flow spout and a cap that fits neatly into the handle to stay out of your way when you’re drinking. The double-walled design keeps condensation from collecting on the outside of the bottle, and the powder-coated paint job keeps things colorful while giving you a little extra grip.
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half turn cap gives you easy access to your water and the spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Cap assembly is top-rack dishwasher safe (hand wash vessel)
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
Accordion Water Carrier-8l Ultimate Survival Technologies.
This collapsible water container is made of food-approved, high-grade plastic and are perfect for camping or emergency preparedness at home.
- Easy-pour, leak-proof spigot
- Screw-on cap for quick fills or emptying
- Comfortable and sturdy carry handle
- 8 Liter
5-Year Water Pouch, 4 Fl Oz-10 Pack Ultimate Survival Technologies.
- Clean and safe emergency water supply pouches.
- 5-year shelf life
- Durable packaging withstands extreme temperatures
- Each pouch contains 4.225 fl. oz. of water
- Meets USCG-approval standards